Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'll Be Back Swansea!

So, I'm off to London tomorrow to meet my friend Jay!! I'm so excited. We'll be spending three nights in London. Oh and see the Lion King musical. Umm, yes I'm thrilled. It's like a piece of home coming to visit me. Now if only he could pack my cat and dog....

But London! I'm so excited to show him around. Just think of all the movies that took place in London... Shakespeare in Love, Sherlock Holmes, Sweeney Todd and My Fair Lady to name a few. Then again you can't forget....


And of course....


Then we're headed to Paris!!!!

From Funny Face of course. And then there's also Anastasia, The Da Vinci Code, Moulin Rouge, and a favorite of mine....


Ok. So those are some of the more well-known movies that are also a few of my favorites as well.
I'll be back Weds. With tons of pictures and stories as well. Take care until then- oh and send me mail! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment