Thursday, February 10, 2011

I found avocadoes!!!

Yes, three exclamation points were required. For those of you know me all too well, homemade guacamole is my specialty and also my favorite. Unfortunately this need of mine seemed it could be a need no longer as there were no ripe avocados to be found. Until this afternoon. Score!

Thus I was able to make yummy fajitas with yellow and red peppers, onions, guacamole and then had sour cream, salsa and cheese. Of course haha. A taste of back home.

I think the best part was sharing it though. Well that and people enjoying it haha. I made dinner for my friend Nicole and I as she's been a doll to make me a meal or two. My housemates Caroline, Owen and Hayley all helped us out with finishing it.

I'm headed to London tomorrow for a short weekend trip. I had the most ironic notion today. I reached for a shirt to wear and realized that I picked out the exact shirt I wore my first day in London when I arrived. Gosh that was nearly 2 years ago now.

Not to obsess about food (or torture those who are starving) but I had my first try at Indian food the other night. The girls came over so we could plan our trip to Paris so we ordered in. It was good, I quite liked it. I must say though, I think I'm good for the next month haha. Too many spices to have it too often.

Well I'm off to pack. I'll talk more when I have much more to say- after London haha. Have a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment